Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hello Friends

Well here I am creating this blog in the hopes that it will run alongside thefamilyroom (http://www.thefamilyroomaustralia.blogspot.com). I am attempting to link everything together and hopefully creating what I see in my head.  Being somewhat ~ okay totally technically challenged this is big for me. 

All I can say is get ready for things to come. If I'm able to pull all of this together then I will remain convinced that anyone can do it.

Take care be well and remember we can all make a difference, one step at a time.

Susan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Love you! JK

Susan Sohn said...

Thanks love. Means more than you know.
xo

Anonymous said...

How exciting. I can't wait to hear from you in this format. Love the family room but am equally excited about this site. You truly are from blogger heaven or something.

Keep me posted on anything new and I'll keep checking.

Laurie

 
Clicky Web Analytics