Monday, February 23, 2009

A Challenge for All!

Hey all I've issued a challenge to everyone this week (via my radio show) and would like to issue it here as well. The challenge is simple, it's a pay it forward kind of challenge and I really hope you will all join me. 

I heard a statement this weekend and it really resonated with me and I instantly knew I had to share it and encourage everyone to try. The statement is as follows:

'Live Passionately, Love Freely and Give Generously'.

Could you imagine what the world would look like if we all did just that? The cool thing about that statement is it's all about our ability. As I tell my children (and remind myself almost daily), the only person you can control is yourself. So, if you choose to control yourself and live in such a way I believe 100% that everything would look different and everyone around us would respond to us differently.

So friends, let's give it a go for 1 week and at the end of this week (Friday) email me, post a comment or call into our radio show (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/susanjsohn) and let me know how your world has changed and how you have positively impacted those around you. I know you will see a change.

I can't wait to hear all about it. Go for it and remember YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THIS BIG WORLD. Use your life, spend it well and live the strong, confident life you've been given.

Susan xo

PS:
Check out http://www.thefamilyroomaustralia.blogspot.com and read a great article about entertianing 25 Adults + Children!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in. What a great challenge.
Thanks Susan
Renee

Anonymous said...

What a great challenge. I listened to your show today and really enjoyed it. Think everyone should watch the movie Pay It Forward as well.
I'm in on the challenge absolutely.
Patricia

Anonymous said...

Count me in.
Jocelyn

Anonymous said...

Great challenge! I'm also in! Let's change the world!
Tanya

Anonymous said...

Sounds good. I will do my best to act it.
Sam.

Anonymous said...

Great show! I am going to Pay it forward!

Candace

 
Clicky Web Analytics