Thursday, February 5, 2009

A New Radio Show!!!!

Well friends I've done it. I've started a radio show!!!!!!

Can you believe it, me a microphone and talking. Those who know me (well) would most likely say that this combination equals that of a tea bag and water, gin with tonic or sand, water and sun! What ever the case may be I'm loving it! I've only hosted one show thus far however would love to have you check it out. To listen go to http://www.blogtalkradio.com and search susan j sohn. Sorry, haven't figured out the 'proper' link yet so have to share this way.

Have a listen, share it with your friends and make sure you message me with show ideas, topics and things you would like covered or would like to hear, etc. Let your mind travel and send me your thoughts.

Must run now, hosting a show at 11:30am. Talking about Family and our recent Graham Girls weekend away.

Susan xo
 
Clicky Web Analytics