Monday, February 2, 2009

Family

I'm back from my weekend with my cousins and I have to say, "it was an amazing weekend." In proper 'Susan Style' I have already begun my story about my rich weekend. I hope to finish it today and post it before bed.

I will say that I am again reminded of the strength of family. I have come away from the weekend determined to continue my work with thefamilyroom and every other pie my finger(s) are in. I am (again) convinced and reminded that family can and does work. There are roots that go deep and wealth and richness that goes beyond a bank account or material things that this age tells us are so necessary. 

So today I say thank you to my auntie Jan, my mother, Linda, Dale, Judi, Dianne, Laurel, Lynne, my sister Katherine, Debbie and Julia for giving me a weekend I will carry with me for a lifetime. Another memory and something to look forward to each year. Together we are 'The Graham Girls', and in the words of Sister Sledge 'WE ARE FAMILY'!

Stay tuned for my weekend reveal ~ I think everyone will find a piece of their family weaved throughout the story.

I sign off satisfied, very full and feeling blessed.

Susan

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Love your blog - can't wait to read the story!

Susan J Sohn said...

Thanks love. I'm pulling every thought together now and writing.
Thanks for commenting.
Susan

Anonymous said...

"enjoyed your blog, you are great with words.....yes, get those photos into albums, can't beat sitting and enjoying photo albums, I have taken alot of photos in my lifetime and do not regret at all, and yes they are in albums, made the girls each an album of family photos, not creative enough to scrapbook....Mom had lots of albums as well, and enjoy periodically....good job Susan"

Delores

 
Clicky Web Analytics